Learn to etch metal to enhance your designs. We will be using crisp black and white graphics to place the resists onto your metal for etching. To register, please click to download the registration form below.
Oct. 27th & 28th, 2018
9:30am - 3:30pm Daily
Tuition: $200.00 Non Refundable
Lab Fee: $25.00
Total Due $225.00
SUPPLIES TO BRING:
- Heavy Plastic container with tight fitting lid 4” X 4”
- 3M shipping tape 2” wide
- Double Stick tape
- Note book & pen
- Crisp black & white graphics to be used for your designs on metal.
Letters and numbers should be printed on an overhead transparency sheet.
Lines should be 1mm or thicker for best results.
- Ultra fine black sharpie marker
- Medium black sharpie marker
- 20 ga. copper or brass (18 ga. to allow for deeper etches.) 6” X 6”
- Nitrile gloves- 3 pair
- Bring a bag lunch or you may purchase lunch at one of our local restaurants
- Microwave and refrigerator are for your use. Complimentary coffee and water.